The Crimson Phoenix Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name Change - ROFL

3 posters

Go down

Name Change - ROFL Empty Name Change - ROFL

Post  Turko Sun 10 Jan 2010, 12:24 pm

As everyone should know over the last few weeks *coughs* months *coughs* we have been debating a name change.

On this topic we have run many threads and had many votes, however the name that carried through all of this was ROFL (Rein of Fire League) which one against our (Myself and El_Tomo's) origonal alliance name TCP 64% to 36%

Due to the NvO war we haven't been able to change the name of our alliance, but today NvO finally disbanded so we can finally change the name. The name -UA- will be change to ROFL on the 11th (Tomorrow)
Turko
Turko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Name Change - ROFL Empty Re: Name Change - ROFL

Post  Ev-Nova Mon 11 Jan 2010, 2:54 am

Turko wrote:As everyone should know over the last few weeks *coughs* months *coughs* we have been debating a name change.

On this topic we have run many threads and had many votes, however the name that carried through all of this was ROFL (Rein of Fire League) which one against our (Myself and El_Tomo's) origonal alliance name TCP 64% to 36%

Due to the NvO war we haven't been able to change the name of our alliance, but today NvO finally disbanded so we can finally change the name. The name -UA- will be change to ROFL on the 11th (Tomorrow)
You just made my day Very Happy . i have school tomorrow but reading this makes me smile.
Ev-Nova
Ev-Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Flenser Mon 11 Jan 2010, 9:44 pm

Point of order:

It would need to be "Reign" of Fire in order to be spelled correctly or "Rain" of Fire. There is no Rein, only Zuul. Smile

Flenser

Back to top Go down

Post  Turko Tue 12 Jan 2010, 6:32 am

Sorry lol
But brain day, I'll swap it A.S.A.P
Turko
Turko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content